Sunday, November 16, 2014

What to do about the housing.... There has to be something that encloses the electronics and LEDs. My first thought was sheet metal and it's definitely a skill where I need improvement. So I spent a few hours on Sunday at TechShop getting started where I made a buck out of good quality plywood.  

After piddling with it for a bit, I realized this definitely is not going to work.  As small as it is I'd need to section it, especially on the internal bends.  In addition, the tightness of the joints, there is no way I have the skills (or will in a reasonable amount of time) to weld it back together.

Need to step back....

No comments:

Post a Comment