Friday, May 22, 2015

Cope and Drag Version 1.2

My plans for the evening were to ram up some sand and test the modifications I made to my flasks yesterday. We've been experiencing some record rainfall the past week or so and, unfortunately, the area of my backyard where I set up my furnace is standing in about two inches of water.

Oh well, I've been complaining that this set of flasks was just a bit to small. So, I grabbed some scrap plywood and headed up to TechShop.

A few minutes on the table saw and chop saw and the pieces were cut to size.

Then (slightly more than a few minutes later) I had another cope and drag. This time, slightly larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment