I know it sounded like I made big promises when I made my 'ode' but... I've been busy with a shit ton of other projects. Maybe I'll post about those but... most likely not. You don't need to know about all the things I do.
Anywho... I thought I'd probably get around to fixing the spark with ol' Ginny. If you may recall, my last jaunt involved a late night trip to Autozone and a purchase of a set of plug wires for a Honda.
They were a bit over sized but some zip ties took care of that. They actually worked and I was happy. I intended to buy the popper cables the next morning but... that hangover sucked.
Tonight I finally got around to it.... Took the previous cables, cut them to size.
With a little help from the Taylor Cable kit... got it all crimped.
Now... I've got some custom spark plug cables!!! Okay, I'll admit, they do look a bit better than my original job.
Post a Comment